A DAY RWANDA BECAME ANOTHER DISTRICT OF UGANDA: WHY KAGAME WAS RIGHT THEN
|MUSEVENI NA KAGAME MUNKA ZABO|
Although my age does not allow me to know a lot about Rwandan history, I was so privileged to have people who cared around me. People who wanted me to know where we were coming from and where we were heading too. The people who would spare their free time to teach me and educate me about my country Rwanda. A country I lost at such a young age the time I had started putting in place my identity not only as a Rwandan but also someone who belonged to other Rwandan communities. However, all these ambitions and aspirations about my motherland did not last long. Not because because my parents did not warn me but because Rwanda did not bring up sons and daughters who were ready to defend her to the last drop of their blood. That was the day Rwanda became another district of Uganda.
WHAT MR. KAGAME SAID IN 1991 DURING THE TRIPARTITE DIALOGUE BETWEEN RWANDAN AND RPF DELEGATIONS FACILITATED BY THE LATE MOBUTU SESE SEKO IN GBADOLITE
|BWANA KAGAME AMAZE GUFATA BIGOGWE|
After a year of fighting between the Rwandan forces now Ex-FAR and the Ugandan and American backed rebells now the RDF, there were attempts to mediate both sides in conflict. Negotiations were held in Gbadolite the native town of President Sese Seko Mobutu Kuku Wendo Wa Zabanga, what a long name that left nothing but a chaos! Anyway, during this meeting when Paul Kagame was asked about what he thinks about the negotiations, he arrogantly stood up and said, "RWANDANS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON, IN FACT HUTUS AND TUTSIS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON EXCEPT THE LAND ON WHICH THEY ACCIDENTALLY FOUND THEMSELVES LIVING ON." Muli make Kagame yavuzeko ntakintu nakimwe kwisi cg mwijuru cyazana abahutu nabatutsi kubana mumahoro igihe cyose yaba agize ayo mahirwe (Paul Kagame wanted to show that there is nothing that can bring both Hutus and Twas to live together in harmony once he is given an opportunity to do so. What does this mean today? This is the philosophy behind why Kagame sacrificed his fellow Tutsis in order to conquer and have an absolute power in order to execute his plans of killing and maiming whever he wants because of the western guilt of not intervening in 1994.
The above statement also was designed to demonstrate to what extend mr. Kagame could go to make sure Hutus suffer under his regime. However, some of the Hutu politicians who were led by hungry stomachs never took this statement seriously. Instead they went on to be corrupted and helped Kagame to achieve his plans of changing Rwanda into a Ugandan district. Some of those peope we can mention here just for the sake of those who are as young as I am and did not have interests in digging deeper into the Rwandan conflict, we can mention, Anastase Gasana, Jean Nepomuscene Ngurinzira, and other people who were involved in Arusha negotiations.
THE NIGHT RWANDA BECAME A UGANDAN DISTRICT
On April 6, 1994 this is the night Rwanda's fate was sealed. Habyarimana's plane was shot down while it was approaching Kanombe Airport. This is the time a word Hutu was scrubbed of the Rwandan history. This is the time to be a Hutu became a sin. This is a time that defined the relationship between Hutus and Tutsis forever. This is the day that Kagame's words in Gbadolite came to pass. This is the day Rwanda became a Ugandan district under USA protectorate.
|RPF SOLDIERS NEAR THE WRECKAGE OF HABYARIMANAS|
PLANE WHICH CLASHED AT HIS HOME
HABYARIMANA YANZE KUBA UMUGWAGASI
However, some blind Hutus still did not see it coming. They blindly followed RPF celebrating, lying to the international community, sacrificing their own people, singing INSINZI which was never theirs. Bwana TWAGIRAMUNGU went to international media and said that Habyarimana's plane was not shot down by RPF but the pilot missed the landing strip. He later changed rthe story and said that Habyarimana was killed by his own men who did not want to see the implementation of the Arusha Peace Accord. What a stupid thing to say? Then he hardly rushed to form a so called government of national unity. Unity between who and who? Another foolish man who strengthened the RPF rule is Bizimungu Pasteur. He became a mirror president who silenced all Hutu critcs that RPF was not the one that killed Habyarimana in a bid to get an absolute power.
I remember when I was in a refugee camp of Mugunga, his father who was also a refugee in
Zaire bing asked why he cannot go back to Rwanda and yet his son is a president. Here is what he had to tell his stupid son, "I no longer count Bizimungu Pasteur as one of my sons. He betrayed me and the country. He killed the man who fed him, even if God forgives him I will not." We cannot forget other foolish Hutu politicians such as Kanyarengwe who fred Rwanda because Habyarimana couldnt allow him to put Tutsis in their appropriate place then when the hunger became too much he forgot what he was running from. Seth Sendashonga, a Hutu with no vision. A man who couldnt even look at himself and see whether he fitted into RPF ideology of extermination. When all these foolish Hutus signed the deal with RPF that is the day that RWANDA BECAME A UGANDAN DISTRICT.
|WHEN WE WERE ON OUR WAY TO REFUGEE CAMPS|
IN EASTERN ZAIRE IN 1994
HERE ARE FIVE MAJOR INDICATIONS THAT RWANDA IS A UGANDAN DISTRICT
In order for Rwandans and other friends of Rwanda to see how Rwanda has been part of
Uganda since 1994, we have come up with some obvious indications. This will help us explain to you how we have been sold out to Uganda. These indications also help us see how Rwanda is a United States protectorate whose mission is not to protect Rwandans, especially Hutus but to foster US interests in Africa. Meaning that if Hutus themselves dont stand up and sacrifice themselves to liberate their country, we have another 400 years of Tutsi selfdom:
|WHEN RWANDAN BOUNDARIES WERE CHANGED BY|
RPF SO TO ERASE THE HISTORY OF HUTU PEOPLE
AND BROUGHT BACK BOUNDARIES OF KALINGA
- The day Kinyarwanda language was changed to suit Lugandophone people who could not pronounce the word JYE,NJYE, GE,and CYI for TUJYEYO=TUGEYO, WANJYE=WANGE, TUGENDE=TUJENDE, and KIGALI=CYIGALI. When people came talking this way in our midst that is when the country had become another district of uganda.
- When BIRYOGO and NYAMIRAMBO shifted languages and all ba MAYIMUNA switched from speaking Kiswahili and soft Kinyarwanda to Gendi Ssebo, Obulamu Nnyabo. This is the day that all native Rwandans have been voluntarily decided to go back to their native villages because they was a miss somewhere and the communication had become difficult. Out of fear, they did like any reasonable humans could do. That is the time Rwandans realized that it was not just a coup, it was a conquest. Those with big nose and those indirectly or directly related to BIG NOSE decided to salvage whatever they could and vacated all major towns in Rwanda, because they had been conquored.
- The time the words used in our churches changed from UWITEKA IMANA YERA IGIRA IMPUHWE ZUJE URUKUNDO to IMANA YIVUGA NKIKA YISERA, IKAGIRA UMUTIMA WERA NKUBUFU, IKIVUGA NKINTARE, IGATANGA IMIGISHA NKAMATA YINKA YIVUGIZA. This is the time all Rwandans new that another Kalinga had entered our gates from Gatuna and Kagitumba. This is the time we had to sit and thing. The time to make a bold decision when men started sleeping in the celings of their houses for the fear of being told Panda Gari. This is the time a child would call his father, "Daddy, ngiriya nangabanhutu iraje, jya kwihisha muli palafo.
- The time all Rwandans referred to themselves as Rwandans not because that is what they have chosen to call themselves but because they are talking about the other tribe. When Tutsis were with Hutus they said, this Rwanda is for Rwandans but when Tutsis were alone they refer to Hutus as IBIPINGA not Rwanda. This is the time Bwana BAMPORIKI saw the light and decided to sactify himself not because of what he did but because he was hungry and only Rwandans were eating. Therefore, he needed to do the things which have never been done before, just to save himself and feed his family. He went to the media and told them, "I am sorry I was born a Hutu and as you all can see Hutus are not allowed to be in this country, but I am here by accident. Therefore, I am so sorry that my dad and all his ancestors were born Hutus and brought me into this country. However, all is not lost, I am ready to serve you and your offspring, if you gave me one chance. That is the day Rwanda became part of uganda.
- THE DAY WE SAID, "ADIEU FRENCHMAN and WELCOME ENGLISHMAN. This is the day the last hammer hit the last nail hard to Hutus coffin. This is was an intellectual massacre. This was a time Kagame overtly told Hutus you dont belong here. This is the time for the first time I read sorrow and despair in my father's eyes. All his degrees, awards, books, readings, poems, songs, newspapers, and his favorite CHAMPAGNE were sent with him to the grave. That is the day Hutus were officially told that they dont belong to Rwanda. In fact that is the time Rwanda was changed forever. The National Anthem was replaced, The names of the raods were renamed, and the streams and springs where we used to fetch waters changed directions and the paths going to our farms were closed. In fact, that is the day our banana plantations were cut down to create more room for ranches, where we used to harvest sorghum was replaced by GIRINKA, and YOUNG HUTU MEN WERE TOLD TO BE CASTRATED (GUSHAHURWA). That is the day KIGALI BECAME GASABO, BYUMBA BECAME GATSIBO, KIBUNGO BECAME KAYONZA, BUTARE BECAME HUYE, GIKONGORO BECAME NYAMAGABE, CYANGUGU BECAME RUSIZI, KIBUYE BECAME RUTSIRO, AND GISENYI BECAME RUBAVU, WHEREAS GITARAMA WAS RENAMED MUHANGA. INDEED THIS IS THE DAY RWANDA BECAME ANOTHER DISTRICT OF UGANDA